Data Collection, Use, Retention & Removal
Personal data is any piece of information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier; including name, identification number, location data or online identifier.
Data Collection and Use
Adtrak collects and stores personal data for the following purposes:
- Performance of services provided to clients
- Staff administration
- Advertising, marketing and public relations
- Accounts and billing, including to send communications about services
We are committed to ensuring all the data we collect and process is limited to the essential data only, and ensure it is used for the proposed purpose only.
When providing our services, we may obtain personal data when:
- You request an audit of your current website and marketing, or we provide a proposal of work
- You provide contact details and billing details to sign up to our services
- You sign up to our mailing lists as a client, potential client, job applicant or other interested party
- You visit our website and we track your use, and monitor the performance of, our website
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, allow identification of a specific individual, such as language, general location, unique device identifier, referrer URL, and the time zone of the person that accesses the Adtrak site, so that we can better understand customer behaviour.
We will not retain it for any longer than is necessary.
Client data: We will keep your data for as long as you remain a client of Adtrak, and then it will be securely destroyed.
Marketing list data: We will keep your data for as long as you provide consent for us to send you direct marketing emails. Contact us to restrict the types of emails you receive (for example, job opportunities or upcoming events) or to withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, your personal data will be securely destroyed.
If you have provided consent to Adtrak for the processing of your data you have the right (in certain circumstances) to withdraw that consent at any time which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent was withdrawn.
We will endeavour to keep all data up to date and accurate. If you would like to check and update your personal data with us, please contact us on GDPR@adtrak.co.uk